Welcome

I'd like to welcome you all to my blog spot. I blog about real life situations. I try to keep as entertaining as possible without being cliche and keeping real all at the same time. I appreciate any feedback and comments that my followers leave for me. I hope you enjoy.

1Love
AV

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Dream

A Dream

I had a dream I said, bout who she said
Bout you I said, that's MiMi she said
Indeed I said, proceed she said
I'm tellin' the world, she said nothin'
Thoughts ran thru my mind as I proceeded
She gave that smile, just as I pleaded
Continued I did and begin ask
(deep breathe)

Why he take you I said, "Heaven couldn't wait" she said
But why I said, I needed you more than the Lord Jesus did
She grab my hand, looked in my eyes
"Baby, everything is gonna be just fine"
But its not I said, it is she said
You were my world I said, don't cry she said
So what do I do I said, Live life she said
Impossible I said, that takes a week she said
Quoting the man Jay as a joke she did

I love you she said, ditto I said
I get it I said, I'll never leave she said
I believe you I said, you better she said
Then smiled and laughed we did

Then she faded to the black, but this time was different
I knew she 'd back due to the love and the missin'

*Eyes Open*

No comments:

Post a Comment